- Make any dynamic microphone wireless!
- 188 Selectable UHF Frequencies
- Locking ring connector
- Digital LCD Display w/ Multi-function Readout
- Powered by 2 “AA” Batteries (not included)
- Power & audio on/off switches
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Internal output level adjustment
Azden’s 300 Series are high quality dual and single channel UHF camera-mount wireless systems that feature 188 user-selectable frequencies displayed on an LCD screen to assure you of always finding a “free” channel.
The 35XT is a plug-in transmitter for 300 Series systems, and will work with the 310UDR and 330UPR receivers. It connects to any microphone with a standard 3-pin XLR output, thereby allowing the user to turn their favorite handheld microphone into a wireless microphone. Works with both dynamic and condenser microphones with switchable 48V phantom power available. The 35XT operates on 2 AA batteries (not included).
In The Box
- 35XT transmitter
- Freq. Range UHF: 188 Selectable (566.125-589.875MHz)
- Antenna Internal
- Connection: Locking female 3-pin XLR
- Max. Input level: -16dBm
- RF Power: 25mW
- Input Impedance: 25k ohms
- Audio Adjust. Range: -65dBm to 46dBm
- Phantom Power: 48V, switchable
- Battery: 2 “AA” Alkaline (2 x 1.5V) – 6-8 hours runtime
- 2 “AA” rechargeable Ni-MH (2 x 1.2V)
- Dimensions: 1.57″W x 1.57″H x 4.49″L (40 x 40 x 114 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 6.35oz (180g) w/battery