- Ahuja introduces an elegant & reliable VHF Wireless Desktop Microphone model AWM-630VG. Suitable for use on Podiums, for Conferences & general PA applications.
- Stylish & rugged high band VHF wireless desktop microphone & receiver available in six different frequencies.
- Condenser unidirectional microphone has a sleek gooseneck with ring LED indicator.
- Microphone has a push-type ON/OFF switch.
- Highly sensitive table-top receiver with a telescopic antenna & noise squelch circuitry.
- Microphone also has a male XLR connector & connecting cable so that wired mode can also be used, if required.
- Microphone operates with 2Ã—1.5V UM-3 pencil cells.
- Receiver operates on 9V DC through an AC adaptor, supplied along with.
RF Output Power – 10mW (Max.)
Modulation Mode – FM
Microphone Element – Condenser, Cardioid
Maximum Deviation – Â±18kHz
Frequency Response – 100Hz-12kHz
Power Requirement – 2Ã—1.5V Pencil Cells
Current Consumption – <40mA
Controls – ON/OFF Switch
Indication – Red Ring LED in the gooseneck
Dimensions – W145 Ã— H50 Ã— D155 mm
Weight – 0.66kg (without battery)
Frequency Stability – Â± 0.005%
Audio Output – 0-50mV adjustable
S/N Ratio – >90dB
Distortion – <0.5%
Antenna Type – Telescopic
Power Requirement – 220V-240V AC 50Hz for AC adaptor(supplied alongwith)
Controls – Power Switch, Output Volume Control
Indication – Red LED for Power ON, Green & Red LEDs for Signal
Dimensions – W152Ã—H40Ã—D110 mm
Weight – 0.20kg
1Ã— Mic Cable, 1Ã—Connection Cable, 1Ã—AC Adaptor, 2Ã—1.5V (AA) Cells