Meet the series
What all of the microphones in this series have in common is impressive sound, a clear focus on the job at hand and extreme ruggedness. All have been created in the best tradition of German engineering and are the result of the dedication of our engineers, of countless tests, and of the most meticulous manufacturing processes.
evolution 900 series
Every detail counts for perfect live sound. Take the evolution wired 900 series: conceived of as a harmonically calibrated family, these high-end microphones combine demanding sound with unmatched reliability. Uncompromising stage equipment for uncompromising professionals.
evolution 600/800 series
They sound like more than so-called standards: these microphones for instruments (evolution wired 600 series) and vocals/speech (evolution wired 800 series) are the entry level for the Sennheiser class. Just plug them in and sound better – the evolution wired 600/800 series is ruggedly designed and easy to use.
Microphone Set for Drums
Professional drum case consisting of:
- 1 s 902 Bass drum microphone
- 4 e 904 Tom microphone
- 1 e 906 Snare microphone
- 2 e 914 Overhead microphone
- CC5 case with inlay
- e914: for demanding instrument recordings, and performances that produce extended frequencies, high SPL handling and transient response. For woodwind, strings, and home recording
- e904: for toms, snares, and percussion, clips-on quickly and easily wherever you choose. Tough, reinforced housing, and clamp
- 902: for bass drums, bass guitar cabs and tubas. Solid, lightweight, and easy to position. For studios, clubs, rehearsal rooms, smaller gigs, or for home recording.
- comes along with 1 Nos Steel Drum case