Lionheart, uniquely responsive boutique British Single-Ended Class ‘A’ tube tone.
Play through a Lionheart – it reacts to your touch. From the moment you strike a note you’re connected. Let the music flow through you – from your fingers to the guitar, through the amplifier to the beating heart of the speaker. You are one. You are Lionheart.
BRITISH DESIGN & ENGINEERING
Designed and engineered with pride in Great Britain to compliment the Lionheart L20H, the LT212 is a 2 × 12” enclosure is built using hand selected material and tried and tested production techniques.
THE LT212 houses two Celestion G12H 70th Anniversary drivers picked specially to match the Lionheart amplifiers’ wide tonal output.
The LT212 delivers copious amounts of beautiful Lionheart tone from a portable compact cabinet with Laney side/top comfort handles and is protected by an embroidered Lionheart slip cover.
Solidly built and finished in the striking blue and cream livery of the Lionheart range the LT212 comes with a TILT mechanism and whilst designed to compliment the L20H but it can also be used with any Laney Lionheart amp.
- Baffle Marine Grade Plywood
- Cabinet Design Marine Grade Plywood cabinet, Leather strap handle, Folding Tilt mechanism for optimum sound projection
- Drivers 2 x 12″ Celestion G12H 70th Anniversary
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- Inputs 2x Jack
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 536 x 745 x 389
- Power 60 Watts
- Unit Dims – for int. case (HxWxD mm) 455 x 679 x 323
- Weight 25.5 Kg Packed, 24 Kg Unit
- Cover Supplied with custom embroidered slip cover