OM2 ALL-PURPOSE PROFESSIONAL DYNAMIC VOCAL MICROPHONE
The OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of stage, home, and studio applications. This microphone has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback, and the ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM2 vocal dynamic microphone utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 16 kHz, the OM2 employs a VLM™ diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM2 hypercardioid microphone has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
OM2S – OM2 Dynamic Mic with on/off switch.
- All purpose professional vocal mic for live sound, rehearsal rooms, & home studio
- Warm, full sound with slight bass proximity optimized for small to mid-size PA systems
- Provides excellent isolation on stage for outstanding feedback rejection while allowing the vocal to cut through the mix
- Handles high SPLs without distortion
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5 year warranty
- Lead or backing vocals
- Live recording
- Home studio – vocal and instrument
- Sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums
What’s In The Box
1 x OM2 Vocal Microphone
1 x MC1 Microphone Clip
1 x P1 Carrying pouch
|Frequency Response||50 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Output Impedance||290 ohms|
|Sensitivity||1.6 mV / Pa @ 1k|
|Capsule Technology||VLM Type B|
|Off-Axis Rejection||>25 dB|
|Maximum SPL||≥140 dB|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector|
|Materials / Finish||Zinc Alloy / Black Finish|
|Weight||307 g / 10.8 oz|
|Length||176 mm / 6.9 in|