Heavy-duty Speaker – Lightweight Enclosure
No other speaker system combines power and performance as effectively as the Peavey PR Series. That’s what makes them a best-selling speaker line. In fact, enclosures with power points similar commonly sell for hundreds of dollars more than the PR Series. Now the series, including the PR 15, are equipped with neodymium magnets to make them even lighter and easier to handle.
Peavey PR 15 2-way Speaker at a Glance:
- 2-way system with 400 watts power capacity
- Lightweight molded enclosure with steel grille
2-way system with 400 watts power capacity
The PR series delivers superior sound quality by utilizing advanced materials, like its lightweight, roadworthy molded polypropylene exterior. The PR 15 is a two-way speaker system that is lightweight yet rugged for live music or speech applications and will handle 400 watts program and 800 watts peak. It utilizes a heavy-duty 15″ woofer with a 2 3/8″ voice coil and a RX14 1.4″ titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn.
Lightweight molded enclosure with steel grille
The PR 15’s durable injection molded enclosure features a black powder-coated steel grille that provides driver protection and a professional appearance. This system can be used on the floor, be pole mounted or flown via top and bottom flying inserts. Connections are made via two 1/4″ phone jack connected in parallel to accommodate daisy-chaining.
- 2-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 400 watts program, 800 watts peak
- One 15″ premium, 2 3/8″ voice coil woofer with neodymium magnet
- RX14 compression driver with a 1.4″ titanium diaphragm 1″ exit
- 90 x 40 degree constant directivity horn
- Tweeter protection
- Heavy-duty crossover
- Lightweight molded polypropylene enclosure
- Molded-in pole mounts system
- Heavy-duty metal grille
- Dimensions: 22″ W x 29″ H x 17.125″ D
- Weight: 37 lbs.