Specifically engineered for on stage performance, this mic offers flat and wide Frequency Response.
The cardioid polar pattern isolates the vocals from the background noise on stage or in studio.
Used on live or studio applications, the DM580LC cardioid microphone is the right choice for clarity, resistance to feedback and ability to handle SPL without distortion.
- Vocal microphone with dynamic capsule
- Particularly tailored for vocal applications
- Uniform cardioid pattern for isolating the main sound source and avoiding feedbacks
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for on-stage control
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral filter for reducing wind noise
- 4.5 mt XLR cable and microphone holder included
|Frequency Response||70 – 14000 Hz|
|Max Spl for 1% THD||135 dB|
|Connector||3 pin XLR male|
|Dimensions||H 195 x Ø 50 mm|