Samson‘s RSX112 is a high performance, 2-way passive loudspeaker ideal for sound professionals and performers looking for serious output and precision sound quality from their PA setup. Perfect for gigging musicians, houses of worship and performance venues of varying sizes, the RSX112 offers professional sound in a versatile cabinet that is ideal for both road and installation applications.
Handling 300 watts AES and 1,200 watts Peak of power at 8 ohms, the RSX112 is well-suited for small to medium-sized PA systems. It features a heavy duty, Celestion 12″ low frequency driver with 2.5″ voice coil for an extended low frequency response of 65Hz–19kHz (±3dB). The speaker’s detailed high frequency reproduction is created by a Celestion 1.75″ PETP compression driver mounted in a 60° x 90° horn with a 1″ exit. The result is brilliant, crystal-clear audio with precision control of the sound field. The RSX112 has dual Speakon® and 1⁄4″ phone speaker inputs wired in parallel. This enables you to expand your PA system by directly connecting an extension speaker to the RSX112.
The RSX112’s enclosure is constructed of solid 9-layer plywood and finished with a durable black, textured paint. Its black powder-coated, perforated steel grill ensures maximum protection against wear and tear. The speaker’s rugged, roadworthy design also features a 1 3/8″ pole mount receptacle and an integrated carry handle, making transportation of the cabinet a breeze. The RSX112 can also be used as a wedge monitor. And for situations that require permanent speaker installation, the RSX112 is furnished with twelve M10 (10mm) fly points.
- 2-way passive loudspeaker
- Celestion 12″ low frequency driver with 2.5″ voice coil
- Celestion 1.75″ PETP compression driver
- 60° x 90° horn with 1″ exit
- 300 watts AES, 1,200 watts Peak power handling at 8 ohms
- 65Hz–19kHz (±3dB) frequency response
- Dual Speakon® and 1⁄4″ phone parallel speaker inputs
- 1 3/8″ pole mount receptacle
- Twelve M10 (10mm) fly points
- Integrated carry handle
- 9-layer plywood cabinet construction
- Durable black, textured paint finish