Samson’s Resolv RXA10S 250-watt active studio subwoofer delivers extended low frequency reference and convenient wireless remote control over your monitoring setup. Its front-firing 10” butyl surround copolymer woofer offers tight, accurate bass while a variable low-pass filter control, dedicated high-pass outputs and a compact design provide seamless studio and home theater integration.
The included remote provides complete wireless control over not only the RXA10S, but also your entire monitoring setup. Independent Sub Level and full System Level controls allow for quick adjustments, while a Sub Mute button lets you A/B typical 2-channel and 2.1 sub/satellite monitoring with ease.
For maximum compatibility, the RXA10S is equipped with balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs. It also features balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs for connections to the main monitors. A variable crossover control lets you achieve an optimal balance between the RXA10S and satellites. The subwoofer’s compact design and protective mesh grill complement both home and professional settings.
Ideal for critical studio reference that requires deep, low-end extension, the RXA10S is powered by an efficient 250-watt Class-D amplifier and durable 10″ butyl surround copolymer woofer. This enables ultra-fast recovery and a quick transient response for transparent bass across all volume levels.
- 250-watt active studio subwoofer with remote control
- Ideal for studio and home entertainment integration
- 10″ woofer with butyl surround
- Wireless remote controls System Level/System Mute, Sub Level/Sub Mute
- Front-firing tuned bass reflex port
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (80Hz–160Hz)
- System Volume and Bass Volume controls
- Balanced XLR inputs, outputs
- RCA inputs, outputs
- Sub Bypass footswitch input
- Frequency response of 35Hz–160Hz
- Phase switch
- Protective mesh grill