Sound Isolating™ Earphones
SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones feature a groundbreaking low-pass filter that delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
Detachable cables with formable wire
Available in clear, black, bronze, and blue finish options
Includes SE846, sleeve fit kit, 2 cases, 46″ and 64″ cables, cable clip, frequency response customization kit, airline and 1/4″ adapters, volume control, and user guide
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
The SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the SE846 features a patent-pending design that includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter. This technology enables the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail of mids or highs.
Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go.
Customizable frequency response, detachable cables, and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequalled, perfectly tailored listening experience for the most discerning audio enthusiast.
Custom sleeves are available for use with Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones through a partnership between Shure and Sensaphonics.
QUAD HIGH-DEFINITION MICRODRIVERS WITH TRUE SUBWOOFER
- For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other
- Three-way system configuration for dedicated low-, mid-, and high-frequency distribution
PATENT-PENDING DESIGN FOR UNPARALLELED LOW END
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end rolloff at ~3 dB at 90 Hz (~10 dB at 250 Hz)—the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequency rolloff to begin at about 75 Hz without distortion or artifacts
UNMATCHED PERSONALIZATION AND COMFORT
- Customizable Frequency Response
- Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable metal nozzle (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Ergonomic, Flexible Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cables with formable wire ensure secure placement
- MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allows easy replacement and provides 360-degree rotation to optimize fit
- Two included cable lengths (46″ and 64″) for flexible wearing options
DURABLE, SOPHISTICATED DESIGN
- Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go
- Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction withstands the extremes of onstage or everyday wear
- Crystal-clear housing allows a view of the precision-engineered, laser-etched components of the interior (SE846-CL only)
- Personal Listening
- In-ear Monitoring
|Sensitivity||114 dB SPL/mW|
|Frequency Range||15 Hz–20 kHz|
|Cable Style||Detachable cables with wireform fit|
|Cable Length||46″ and 64″|
|Speaker Type||Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.