PSM 300Stereo Personal Monitor System
PSM®300 is available in both an entry-level system for first-time in-ear monitor users and a professional system for rental houses, monitor engineers and musicians needing more advanced options.
- Features stereo and mono mode options and clear, 24-bit digital audio
- Offers a AA-powered entry-level plastic bodypack or a AA-compatible advanced rechargeable metal bodypack that works with SB900A
- Provides up to 15 compatible frequencies per band
- Delivers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth (regionally dependent)
- 24-Bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analog RF connection over a 300 ft (90 m) range
- Half-rack, single-channel transmitter includes rackmount kit
- P3R bodypack systems available with SE112 Sound Isolating™ Earphones
- P3RA professional bodypack systems available with SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
|G20||(488.150 – 511.850 MHz)|
|H20||(518.200 – 541.800 MHz)|
|J13||(566.175 – 589.850 MHz)|
- DISPLAY ALL
P3THalf Rack Single Channel Wireless TransmitterWireless transmitter housed in a rugged all-metal chassis for both entry-level and professional-tier PSM®300 systems.
P3RWireless Bodypack ReceiverP3R lets you use MixMode® to customize the mono blend from two channels of audio, or select stereo mode and adjust the left / right balance as desired.
P3RAProfessional Wireless Bodypack ReceiverP3RA offers an upgrade to P3R, with all-metal housing, optional rechargeability, and advanced features including EQ and volume limiting.