Hear the Difference.
Samson’s SR850 Semi-Open-Back Studio Headphones offer an outstanding listening solution for musicians, sound engineers and general music enthusiasts alike. With solid bass response, ultra-clear highs and a over-ear design, the SR850s ensure complete comfort and accurate headphone monitoring.
Check out reviews of the SR850s:
These headphones offer an semi-open-back design for enhanced ambient listening environment, allowing appropriate bleed for better stereo imaging and a wider sound stage. The 50mm drivers offer exceptional sound reproduction and wide dynamic range to instill confidence in your final mix or simply provide outstanding sound quality for your general listening pleasure.
With a self-adjusting headband for a secure, natural fit, the SR850s provide total comfort for extended studio sessions. An 1/8″ to 1/4″ gold-plated adapter is included with the headphones.
Whether you’re enjoying music or mixing studio tracks, the SR850s offer professional performance and comfort.
WARNING: This product contains Chemicals, including DEHP, known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
- Ideal for professional recording and hi-fi monitoring
- Transparent response with airy highs and pronounced depth
- Over-ear, semi-open-back design with velour cushioning
- Large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- Adjustable headband
- 10Hz–30kHz frequency response
- 32Ω impedance
- 1/4″ adapter included
Downloads & Manuals
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the SR850 (straight) (342.9 KB)
- Download a Hi-Res (300ppi) JPEG of the SR850 (angle) (330.9 KB)
- Download the SR850 English User Manual in PDF format (173.1 KB)
- Samson Headphone Catalog 2016 (3.7 MB)
- SR850 Cutsheet (152.9 KB)