Overview & User Guide
2000-WATT 8-INCH 2-WAY POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
Truesonic TS3 from Alto Professional:
The new Alto Professional Truesonic TS3 Series does everything you demand in a no-compromise family of professional loudspeakers. These speakers solve every performance and installation challenge you have. They are high-performance in every sense: Their new transducers and amplifiers enable them to play extremely loud and clear, without compromise or restriction. And they are “high-performance” from a concept and manufacturing standpoint—we made sure that every aspect of their design outperformed what it had to do. The end result are loudspeakers that achieve a level of excellence and refinement that defies expectations. Defies your expectations.
There are four models in the new TS3 range: The TS308, TS310, TS312 and TS315, with 8-10-12- and 15-inch woofers respectively. The range shares a new 2000-watt peak (1000-watt continuous) amplifier, a significant advance over the 1100-watt peak (550-watt continuous) amplifiers in the TS2.
All information is preliminary and subject to change.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M6 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom-engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA
You may also like…